[Bf-funboard] Command line baking

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Thu May 3 13:22:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

There are a couple unanswered threads at BlenderArtists about this so
I thought I'd ask here.  Are there any scripts or options available
for command line baking of various bakeables?  I don't know what the
issues would be with doing this, but it would be great to be able to
bake physics, fluids, etc in the same way I do most of my rendering,
on a cluster by command line.

Actually, I'm not entirely sure whether it's possible or
straightforward to run Python scripts on a .blend file without running
them from within the file itself.  Are there any Blender Python
scripts intended to be run from the command line?

Tony