[Bf-funboard] Re: Adding Objects (settings)

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Mar 30 07:02:21 CEST 2007

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007, Bassam Kurdali wrote:

> oh, and I agree with you and others on the list: Isn't it possible that
> at least some of the buttons can do live updates in the 3d view? as a

I've worked with that feature in DTPBlender for quite some time now
(although there it's hacked in badly and it should probably be done in a
saner way in CVS), and I must say that it's very awesome. Actually, it does
it for *all* number buttons. So you get live updates (adjustable interval /
speed) while dragging RGB sliders in material buttons, or font size buttons,
or LocXYZ buttons, or - whatever you please. Very nice. I'd be very happy to
see this in CVS (coded - I repeat - in a SANE way please ;)