[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Sun Mar 25 04:14:41 CEST 2007

Hi,
cbarton at metavr.com (2007-03-25 at 1148.24 +1000):
> We can pretend that making it a cross/square/plus sign will make it
> acceptable but to the user its going to look like a dot.

x and + sure look different than squares. And squares, circles and
triangles do too if not too tiny.

> You may recall in my example I used a square anyway ;).
> http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/layer_but.png

Drop unnecesary AA (squares in pixel grid... c'mmon, 5*5 solid colour,
not 3*3 with 1 pix border, this is like font hinting, use solid
colours in the right places) and it sure looks like a square.

There, some samples:
http://www.infernal-iceberg.com/blender/layer_but-shapes.png

GSR