[Bf-funboard] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Jason van Gumster flaw at misaligned.net
Sat Mar 24 17:16:51 CET 2007

Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com> wrote:

> Agree, for use of Dot and Pink
>
> even if dots are used for render layers, I think the context is
> different enough for it not to be such a usability issue.
>
> The dots/colors will also make sense as the user adds & selects
> objects.

I, too, like the idea of dot, but I think we should be careful here and
perhaps err on the side of consistency.  We have dots for Render Layers
and dots for Armature Layers and with dots in regular layers, we'll
have 3 layer systems using dots as visual cues for 3 different things.
This is a problem that we really ought to avoid, IMO.

  -Fweeb