[Bf-funboard] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sat Mar 24 06:40:26 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Campbell Barton wrote:

> Agree, for use of Dot and Pink
>
> even if dots are used for render layers, I think the context is different
> enough for it not to be such a usability issue.
>
> The dots/colors will also make sense as the user adds & selects objects.

That's the whole point of them, yes ;-) Believe me, I have 2 years of
actual experience with the layer manager, and this is very helpful.

Of course, other stuff that's far more helpful is named layers, the ability
to directly move objects between layers right next to the layer's names,
etc... but hey ;)

Will commit when I have time...