[Bf-funboard] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Fri Mar 23 23:36:58 CET 2007

>  but that's another story), and if it's something that would take me
> around 10 minutes in order to make others benefit from it, I can just
> commit it. But, no room for a lot of changes or additions.
>
> If the following is agreed on by everyone:
>
> - Layer buttons (in header, object buttons, MKEY menu) contain a dot if
>   layer contains something, no dot if not
>
> - Layer buttons are pink if they contain selected/active objects

Pink is consistant, so yes.  and dot is very logical so yes.

Wasn't trying to stall it, (thought you had already commited it) small
things like that can be changed later anyway.  was just putting it up
now to be looked at before the "next" set of updates.  it all goes in
the same direction anyway.

Cheers again.

Doug