[Bf-funboard] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Fri Mar 23 19:11:19 CET 2007

It may not count for much but I think this is a great suggesting.
There's nothing worse than having to click all of the layer buttons to
find out whats there. Not to mention that now that objects can be
hidden with the outliner this technique is less effective. Displaying
info on the layer buttons is a great idea.

I would like to note that this concept was demonstrated in a layer
management proposal on this mailing list not long ago. Just giving
credit where credit is due (to the best of my knowledge).

Regards,
--Chris