[Bf-funboard] Patch: A tiny bit of Layer manager

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Mar 23 18:40:05 CET 2007

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Campbell Barton wrote:

> Hi Intrr,
>
> In general I like the functionality, however Id prefer a dot drawn in the
> layer buttons

Hi Campbell,

directly after mailing the list, I had exactly that idea too. As there are
many things per layer to display here (empty/nonempty, selected/nonselected,
visible/nonvisible), I'd propose a mixed solution to get the best of both:

- Empty layer's buttons display as usual
- Buttons of layers with stuff in them display the dot, but button as usual
- Buttons of layers with SELECTED stuff in them display the dot + the button
   itself displays in the TH_SELECT color (like in my PNG)