[Bf-funboard] Groups display behaviour

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Mar 23 01:22:48 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Chris Burt wrote:

> Would it be counter productive to suggest this should be a userpref? :P

Don't you know by now that userprefs are *generally* counter-productive and
more evil than satan himself? ;)
Because if it weren't like that, a thousand things that were just
changed without asking users should have been userprefs...

Though in this case, I think a userpref is the wrong approach. I don't see
any possible situation where one would lose anything by forcing my
suggestion - I can only see gains...