[Bf-funboard] Just out of interest: DEL and C

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 13:52:34 CET 2007

> On most PC Keyboards, if numlock is off, the "." on the numpad is DEL.
That explains the confusion.  I now use a ppc almost exclusively, and
have since forgotten what the keys do when numlock is off (apple
keyboards don't have numlock buttons, and when i used a pc, i always
kept it on).

It's quite embarrassing actually.  I was looking all over the numpad
for this mysterious delete key...  I should have figured, not
everybody uses a mac...  One day... :P