[Bf-funboard] Just out of interest: DEL and C

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Tue Mar 20 09:20:32 CET 2007

> However, your mail and Stephane's nicely support me in my gut
> feeling that
> the current PAD-Period key as one of the most used keys in Blender is
> somehow... strange.

There is a certain logic to having all camera controls on one little
section of the keyboard.  When explaining Blender to newbies, it's
easy to say "camera controls are over here" and print them out a
nice, color coded, layout from blender's wiki.  Perhaps, due to the
frequent use of the numpad period, the "c" key can simply be an alias
(leaving the numpad key as it is).

But all of this is moot if the fabled "event refactor" gets
finished.  Really this time?  I'll believe it when I see it :P ...
That and the damn curve bug.