[Bf-funboard] Layer manager proposal

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sat Mar 3 22:46:12 CET 2007

ZanQdo wrote:
> That proposal is outdated, it should conform to current object level
> visibility controls in outliner:
>
> http://zanqdo.com/tmp/i_object_visibility.jpg
>
> Visible on OGL - Selectable - Visible on Render

The proposal is a usability concept, and finer details such as naming
can be sorted out when implemented in the code, also the icons from the
other could be re-used (a lot of Matt's work would be integrated from
outliner into this one I would hope, layout and such could be done
together).  Thanks for pointing it out, you are right, but it also
doesn't effect the proposal as a whole, so its not really outdated.

Doug