[Bf-funboard] Blender CAD?

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Sun Jun 17 10:49:13 CEST 2007

I never said that Blender sucks, it is a great piece of software,
which I
am using almost daily for many hours. Thanks for all that wonderful
features. I just mentioned sometimes that just a little bit of cad
functionality
would make blender even more excellent. The positive feedback about
the new snapping features showed up how necessary this was.
As an artist I have not the knowledge and the time to go into the
details
of making detailed feature proposals. Sorry!

Karl