[Bf-funboard] Blender CAD?

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Jun 17 10:28:14 CEST 2007

This is a reoccurring topic, were all aware some CAD features would be
nice in blender, but blenders main direction is not for cad use,
It seems to me that people hope blender will become a free cad
replacement because the existing options arnt that good.

Its not up to blender to be everything to everyone, if you want an OSS
cad app - work out how useful features can be integrated into Blender
(rather then complaining that blender sucks) or help develop an existing
OSS cad app.

Campbell J Barton (ideasman42)