[Bf-funboard] Blender Shut Down curisoity

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Fri Jun 1 09:10:56 CEST 2007

Hi all
Apologies for bringing this up again but I'm  seriously stuck.

FC6 new install on an intel machine with nVidia V9280 Geforce TI4200 8x graphics
card.
  Blender g,y and e (extrude) crashes FC6 every time dropping user out to a log
in and shutting off the monitor.
Did not occur in FC4.
I have Yum installed nvidia drivers, which updates the kernel and produces
significant other problems so is best avoided by me.

I fresh installed FC6 o n an new hd and Yum installed blender 2.44 and the
problem is identical.

Does anyone else have similar problems
Can anyone out there give me direction.
TIA