[Bf-funboard] Vertices BB

Bassam Kurdali bkurdali at freefactory.org
Thu Jul 26 16:09:41 CEST 2007

I don't think it's a bug, so much as a limitation- all the tools behave
in pretty much the same way. Whether they'll stay the same after the
refactor remains to be seen.
It does slow down bb a bit that you have to press bb, then esc each time
you use it... not sure how important that is in practice.