[Bf-funboard] snap / align improvements in blender 2.43?

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Sat Jan 20 18:59:08 CET 2007

Am 20.01.2007 um 18:33 schrieb Alexander Ewering:

> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, [ISO-8859-1] Karl Kühberger wrote:
>
>> Where can I find "Snap Target Mode"?
>> About Shift-Z: I thought, this is the shortcut for toggling
>> the draw-type.
>
> Eh, you never noticed that transform has different hotkeys than
> object/edit mode?

Oh, I noticed a long time ago, but there was no need for me to use
the other stuff.
And I know that his is not the forum to ask this kind of questions.
I only addressed my question to Martin Poirier who was so kind, to
answer
to my snap/align-request, and because he seems to be seriously
interested
in approving Blenders abilities for technical and architectural
design and
visualization.

Cheers,
Karl