[Bf-funboard] snap / align improvements in blender 2.43?

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Sat Jan 20 18:43:01 CET 2007

This mailing list is for discussing Blender functionality from a
developer's prospective (so far as I know). I don't believe the purpose
is to teach people how to use Blender. I'm not trying to be offensive
I'm just explaining that I believe your posts to this mailing list have
become off-topic.

Try these links for user documentation:

http://www.blenderartists.org
http://mediawiki.blender.org