[Bf-funboard] snap / align improvements in blender 2.43?

Karl Kühberger kuehberger at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 23:29:20 CET 2007

Hi Chris,

maybe my English is too bad to make me understandable.
What I said was meant ironically and I tried to be honest
all the time. If you read all my conversations, maybe you
can understand. Have you never been misunderstood when
you tried to speak in a foreign language?
I always said how I appreciate the work of all coders making
Blender to a great piece of software.
Maybe it is of interest for other coders to stay in contact with
different kind of users. Users also can help the software developers
to make better software. Or should it work like in a church:
please o holy coder could you write some code for me ;)

Karl