[Bf-funboard] snap / align improvements in blender 2.43?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Mon Jan 15 23:24:18 CET 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Bassam Kurdali wrote:

> That being said, Martin is actively coding snapping features into
> blender right now- so I don't see the need for all this wailing and
> gnashing of theeth--err teeth ;).

The problem is that a lot of things get promised for *years*. Snapping is
among one of them. I do value his work, but if the timespan from initial
announcements to final availability in CVS is several years, I can
understand people forget ;)

But here we are again at the "volunteers and their free time" thing ;)