[Bf-funboard] Weight paint opacity defaults.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Jan 9 05:27:02 CET 2007

simple request for a changed defaults.

Can we have the initial value of weight paint opacity be 1.0 rather then
0.2, when people start weight painting and they want to start painting.
its more likely they select a weight to paint (1.0 say) then paint that.
An opacity of 0.2 is used more for tweaking and can be set if needed.

I also use 1.0 opacity all the time, because you know if you need to do
multiple strokes they wont add a tiny bit extra each time.

It would be a bit like the gimp having 0.2 as the default opacity for a
brush, its ok but it a good default. better select the color you want,
then paint it in full.

Maybe Im not using the WP tools as others are, so just wondering if
other people find they stitch the opacity to 1.0 when they WP.