[Bf-funboard] Re: UI consistency for "stackable stuff"

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Mon Jan 8 13:32:47 CET 2007

As long as this part of the UI is getting a grilling here, these sorts
of stacks really ought to be drag-n-drop for rearranging. I mean, web
interfaces have that now for crying out loud. The "push this button to
move item up a level" method is so html/cgi. Working with the texturing
"stack" makes me grit my teeth. Unify and update.

==
Roland -- harkyman