[Bf-funboard] UI consistency for "stackable stuff"

bkurdali at freefactory.org bkurdali at freefactory.org
Sun Jan 7 20:30:38 CET 2007

heh, true, I can also add that it would be *great* if some of the
stacks could be replaced with nodal editors- specifically the modifier
stack would be much better for rigging as a nodal ui (I understand how
non-trivial this is). I also suffer from the default way of
rearranging an item in the stack- I would much prefere just to grab
that item with the mouse and drag it to the desired location, rather
than the tedious shuffling that happens with the current way.
Something for the 2.5x ui upgrade I suppose....