[Bf-funboard] Python scripts

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Sat Jan 6 04:39:03 CET 2007

This is probably the wrong forum but I dont know who else to ask.

I have placed a number of .py scripts  into the .blender/scripts folder but blender doesnt find them
I have pressed scripts >update>
Also I get an error <Python Script Error> Check console
I have checked th scripts and they seem ok

I tried to enter the names of the scripts into the .conf file but the get over written.

blender -d simply says
[work at localhost Blender242]$ ./blender242 -d
guessing './blender242' == '/home/work/Blender/Blender242/./blender242'
Blender V 2.42
argv[0] = ./blender242
argv[1] = -d
Compiled with Python version 2.4.
Checking for installed Python... got it!
Color depth r 5 g 6 b 5
Aux buffers: 0

ordered

Registering scripts in Blender menus ...

Getting menu data for scripts from dir(s):
default: /home/work/Blender/Blender242/./.blender/scripts

BPyMenus error: Wrong 'Name' line: Support.py
BPyMenus error: Wrong 'Name' line: UI.py
Color depth r 5 g 6 b 5
Aux buffers: 0
Color depth r 5 g 6 b 5
Aux buffers: 0
Color depth r 5 g 6 b 5
Aux buffers: 0
Color depth r 5 g 6 b 5
Aux buffers: 0
  there is no UI.py and no Support.py

Please, point me in the right direction if you can
Thanks
Roger