[Bf-funboard] Softbody Lattices and Self Colision?

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Fri Jan 5 16:30:53 CET 2007

Hello,

is it planned to add self collision to Lattice-Softbodies? I was trying
to animate a net thrown over a Cube, however the net is much to complex
for solving the Softbody, so I tried a Lattice, which worked good,
however the resulting animation looks unnatural without selfcolision. A
normal Plane looks very good but can`t control the high-res mesh. So I
am stuck.

Another idea would be to have normal Meshes working as Lattices in the
"Lattice"-Modifier?

Best Regards,
Carsten