[Bf-funboard] New Icon Set

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 03:08:22 CET 2007

--- Chris Burt <desoto at exenex.com> wrote:

> Not to mention that the new icons will be part of
> the theme system so
> you will be able to "default" back to the original
> set anyway.
>
> One issue this raises however: every time a
> developer adds a button they
> will also be forced to come up with artwork for
> multiple icons sets. Or
> will this work similar to py scripts were maintainer
> of icon set is
> responsible for being sure that their set is
> accurate in order for it to
> be included?

The second option would be the best. That way, authors
of icon set get to set the general "theme" of their
icons. That means, however, that we need a clear way
to specify when a new icon is needed and what it does
(of course, the developer adding the button would
still have to come up with a default icon at first,
even if it gets changed later).

Martin