[Bf-funboard] hello and first message

olivier amrein oenvoyage at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 15:04:43 CEST 2007

Bonjour List,
I am new to this list, and blender lists in general, but i thought
this is the place to submit some ideas, or interface improvement,no ?
Am i right or is it wrong list ?

Anyway here is my few small thought (which maybe can be patched easily )
1) a way to "frame" the curve or selected points in IPO so that the
selected fcurve is centered and extended, a very useful feature ...
just like you can "frame" an object using the NUMPAD dot .
2) in IPO ->Curve -> extend mode -> why not put a cross or check to
show what current mode you have ?
same for interpolation.
(the kind of check symbol like in a 3d view->view->Camera or top or front...)
3) Interpolation can be accessed trough the T-Key ...why not E-key for
extrapolation ?

voila,... those are just some little things i suggest to improve.
  best regards,

-----
website: www.skol.ch/o
travel photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/72473407@N00/sets/