[Bf-funboard] Compositor Node: Image Size

David erwin94 at gmx.net
Mon Apr 30 18:33:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just had the need to find out the width and height of an image
in the node compositor, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do
that.  So, I propose a node that takes an image and returns the
dimensions in x and y.  One primary use-case would be in conjunction
with the "scale" node, that ATM has no useful input for X and Y
except entering the values by hand.

My own use-case was even different, I wanted to get the length of
the diagonal of the image to normalize the Speed pass to values
between -1 and 1. (The Speed pass values are upperbound by the
diagonal, right?)

thanks in advance,
David.