[Bf-funboard] RE: 'The selected vertices form a concave quad' must die!

Benjamin Tolputt bjt at pmp.com.au
Thu Apr 26 06:39:07 CEST 2007

Alexander Ewering wrote:
> The message itself (the wording of it) is also absolutely wicked and
> seems
> to stem from the shortly-after-open-source "We want to be easier than
> Windows XP" craze.
This is made even more amusing given the (frequent) arguments... ahem,
"debates" that spring up every couple of weeks regarding Blender not
being a tool for novices, but one that experts can use easily (a
paraphrased summation of a usual reason why feature X should not be
implemented).

Honestly though, that "error" message is an incredible pain when
modelling for sub-div surfaces (which for me is everything but in-game
models). Removing it or making it an "optional" message (i.e. one that
can be turned off after the first pop-up if not desired for the current
scene/session) is nigh on a must-have as far as I can see.

Regards,
B.J.Tolputt