[Bf-funboard] RE: 'The selected vertices form a concave quad' must die!

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Apr 25 09:21:45 CEST 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, J L wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I agree.
>
> That darned message is absolutely wretched, espeically when you can see that

The message itself (the wording of it) is also absolutely wicked and seems
to stem from the shortly-after-open-source "We want to be easier than
Windows XP" craze.

1) "The selected vertices" is absolutely redundant. Well, OF COURSE the
    message is about SELECTED vertices. What else will functions in
    editmode operate on?

2) "Form a concave quad" - I don't want to read a novel when I get an
    error message, I want a quick and conscise piece of information.

"ERROR [menu title] - Concave Quad" would have been enough :)

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive