[Bf-funboard] Re: Re: Recover last session, open recent, and open

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Mon Apr 23 23:40:53 CEST 2007

I personally agree that its inconsistent to have a dialog when you
select to make a new file, but not when you're opening a separate one.
I strongly disagree that it should spawn a new instance of Blender
however. I find that behavior annoying in any application. If there is
a confirmation box in one spot, it should be in each related spot.
Simple consistency. Not rocket science at all, I think thats the
reason the discussion has started.

Regards,
--Chris