[Bf-funboard] UI translation issues

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Apr 11 01:23:29 CEST 2007

On 4/10/07, Κωστής Καρβουνιάρης <neogen556 at yahoo.gr> wrote:

> If it is, would it be possible that such a
> matter would be taken into consideration since we are already talking about
> a rewrite ( if I understood correctly) of the Blender interface system for
> v2.50?

Unfortunately, I doubt it, unless some developer who really knows
about it comes forward to work on it and maintain it. There aren't
really any active developers who know how the translation system works
well, and who are actively maintaining it. The translation system has
long standing problems and we need coders to work on it and fix them.

cheers

Matt