[Bf-funboard] Add Mesh - Continued...

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Thu Apr 5 09:26:33 CEST 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 2:53 AM, Campbell Barton wrote:

>> If a person works alone, one must be a programmer to have the same
>> degree of potential (and this is debatable...  artists are
>> creative and fool a lot of people with "tricks", but there is a
>> limit to that.  That's all i'm saying)
>
> why do you think we have a community of programmers who work for
> free??
> - To support artists so they dont have to develop their own tool
> all the time.

Which is partially why I haven't bothered to touch the blender
source :P  I didn't want to say that so blatantly but since you
brought it up.. :D

Eh.  don't worry.  i'll give back at some point, when i'm done with
art school, take care of an advocacy issue that's important to me,
and have more free time to develop.  Blender ain't going anywhere.
That's another nice thing about open source.