[Bf-funboard] Zooming to mouse position

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:32:13 CEST 2007

To add to this lengthy discussion. Modo has this zoom to feature by
default. And it works soooo smoothly. Someone made a patch before, It
worked in Ortho view but not to well in perspective view. Ton I think
changed it to Shift Border only in Ortho, but that is hardly a
replacement.

Thats all, this talk about keyboard shortcuts is silly at best. Just
add a pref and get over it.