[Bf-funboard] Re: Zooming to mouse position

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Apr 4 00:56:09 CEST 2007

Hi,
joeedh at gmail.com (2007-04-03 at 1434.19 -0700):
> Bassam Kurdali wrote:
> >wait a second- is it my imagination, or is shift-ctrl still available?
> >perhaps we can make shift-ctrl-mousewheel do this behavior?
> Lol I was just thinking that.  Anyway, it seems to be not taken.

Key support should be there too... I think the keys are free, but
being in numpad, it means two hand for many people due tiny hands or
big but not "creative" (I can press with thumb on right side mods, any
other finger in numpad, the creative comes if you use the left hand).

The user pref could be what is default and what requires mods.

GSR