[Bf-funboard] removal of "add>mesh>Tube"

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Apr 3 04:33:36 CEST 2007

Michael Crawford wrote:

> On Apr 2, 2007, at 8:11 AM, Campbell Barton wrote:
>
>> I can add "Tube" back to the menu later of needs be.
>
> That would be really sweet.  But hey. If i'm the only one that uses it,
> I'm content to simply keep a patch around for my own use. I build from
> source anyway.

Hi Michael
End Capping is now stored per type, per session.

Just talked with Briggs and he thinks its a non issue

Iv also added a python slot to the Add Menu.
so you can just have a python script for Tube ;)

If your running Blender CVS, copy this into your scripts dir to get a teapot

http://members.optusnet.com.au/cjbarton/add_mesh_teapot.py

- Cam