[Bf-funboard] removal of "add>mesh>Tube"

Michael Crawford psyborgue at mac.com
Mon Apr 2 05:24:35 CEST 2007

On Apr 1, 2007, at 10:52 PM, Joe Eagar wrote:
> You can just unset "cap ends" in the cylinder options popup.

Oh i totally understand that.  The point is: i'd rather not have to
because I use "tube" a lot (and a one-click option is handy).
Anybody else feel this way?  Personally, I like the add>mesh options
as they were before they got fancy.  One possible compromise would be
to have an optional dialogue box (a-la Maya/Wings3d) that would allow
a user to save their "default tool options".  For example, I could
just open up my default B.blend, set a bunch of tool options, safe
the file, and voila...  I could use "Cylinder", as i would have used
"tube".