[Bf-funboard] object locations/ipos

Konrad Haenel public at konrad-haenel.de
Sat Nov 4 04:06:20 CET 2006

Just what I thought: it's there but almost impossible to find for the
casual user. I don't even consider myself a 'casual' user, but I'd never
gotten the idea to look in this place for this kind of functionality.

This is a really obscure place for this feature. Perhaps putting it in
some much more prominent place would be a good idea. After all, it's
pretty common in most apps. They just have a very visible switch for
this which is easily accessible almost all the time. Maybe the general
window-header would be a better place. I know it's stuffed already, but
this switch might make things a lot easier for many people. It's not
that I'm missing it, but I can understand the reasons for it being
quickly available.

Just a simple idea, but how about adding it to the general
window-header? I'm interested in your thoughts on that.