[Bf-funboard] Implimenting an exact knifetool

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Jul 27 00:38:43 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,
The other day I was suggesting scripts we remove and I pointed out the
nkife tool might be removed because we have a knife tool in Blender alredy..
needless to say, everyone replied saying that the script gave a lot more
precision and the plane cut is infinate. - so....

How could we make the knife tool have high precision.

My first thaught is to have a way to lock the last clicked point to the
nearest vertex. (Alt say)
and shift could extend the endpoints for ever..

Any suggestions?

--
Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street