[Bf-funboard] Hard Delete

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Jul 21 06:32:41 CEST 2006

One idea from a while back that I still like is having some kind of
'Datablock Trash' somewhere, perhaps as another view type in the
outliner or something, which works a bit like the trash in an OS's
file manager.

It would show all the 0 user datablocks all together, and from there
you could either empty them from the trash (which would get rid of
them totally), or give them fake users to bring them back.

cheers

Matt

Matt Ebb • matt at mke3.nethttp://mke3.net