[Bf-funboard] Re: Reset Rotation ( ALT and R ), the most used keys in Blender

Davide Vercelli davide.vercelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:48:23 CEST 2006

On 7/5/06, Mal <mal at candomultimedia.com> wrote:
> My own feeling from working with Blender users is that view-aligned
> objects are required less than 5% of the time ( 1 in 20 times ), if even
> that.

Agreed. I always ALT+R and I hate it every time :) I support your
effort to change this workflow; maybe user-preffing it could gain a
wider agreement among blenderheads. But even if the workflow stays as
is, a "Point At" style function would be useful nonetheless, because
otherwise you can do nothing if you change your mind once the object
is created.

UncleZeiv