[Bf-funboard] Updated feature Proposal: A light panel (like camera has)

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Mon Jan 30 23:30:42 CET 2006

...may the lamp name is not needed. The thing is that sometimes all
thses hints are to much and i wish i can turn it off, so that the limits
only shown when selecting the lamp.

At the moment the icon for the lights have always the same size and did
not get scaled like the camera icon which is ok but if yu zoomed out a
little bit more the light icons getting to big.