[Bf-funboard] Updated Feature Proposal - Automatic Snapping

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Sun Jan 29 21:54:32 CET 2006

Normally I try not to be a spelling nazi on the mailing lists but since
this is the funboard.. here goes ;P

"Toogle" is spelled "Toggle"

I'm sorry.. I just couldn't help it.

On a On-Topic note, the snapping features that you guys are discussing
have been something I've heard people complaining about ever since I
started using Blender, and its something that other pieces of software
I've used have been relative good at in comparison. Its a welcome effort
martin and I'll be happy to be a guinea pig if need be.

Regards,
--Chris