[Bf-funboard] Updated Feature Proposal - Automatic Snapping

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sun Jan 29 20:43:35 CET 2006

I think an important thing is that users like to have automatic
snapping. Just a toogle you turning on and when doing transformation
(move, scale, rotate) things started to snap (whatever the user
selected: center, border, grid etc.).

A visual highlighting on the target what/where it trying to snap during
transformation would be cool too.