[Bf-funboard] File Open/Save Improvements

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Sun Jan 29 16:46:33 CET 2006

BTW i wish we had a more standard way about the compression option:
http://www.neeneenee.de/blender/features/#12

The patch from Alexander for "Reopen last" would be cool. And it would
be no click more then now. The default selected of the list should be
the first so you just have to hit enter to reopen the reaööy last one.