[Bf-funboard] Idea: orbit around 3d icon

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:06:47 CET 2006

yes, thats what i ment on the orbit around selected object.
, problem is when the center is misaligned or at a place where you
need it to stay..
But the biggest problem is zoom, I know that is out of the subject but
it also goes along with it..

no matter it is just a want/need to travel around better