[Bf-funboard] What happened to the GUI upgrade ?

Jason Saunders jason.saund at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:06:42 CET 2006

Yup, this was delayed because it would have taken too much time for
Matt and Ton, who are needed for Orange. Even though others (Chris,
Emilie, me, William Reynish) worked on it as well, Matt and Ton are
actually within physical contact and thus are best suited to transfer
things from tuhopuu :) As Chris said, it should be coming after 2.41...