[Bf-funboard] Add Mesh / Optional Input of Size, Radius, ...

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Fri Feb 10 01:13:03 CET 2006

Theres no reasion not to have this as a default, Just use a clever
numbut with input for all values in 1 box, the user can press OK without
changing stuff they dont want to.. so speed loss in the workflow.
Tried adding this in and there seems to be a bug in do_clever_numbuts? -
didnt like working anyhow.... will look into it at some point.
Probably only add for objects that alredy have a popup.. not sure about
a cube for eg.
- Cam