[Bf-funboard] idea to replace center cursor and friends

Doug Ollivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Fri Dec 29 10:55:42 CET 2006

Well if you have a toggle to be able to move object centres (i.e.
centres are selectable and movable) you may as well design the interface
method to be able to handle "multiple centres" in the future.

"centre mode" with centremode, simply right clicking on a centre would
activate it and you could transform your model around it.  by no means
would i ever suggest some kind of list menu like blender currently uses
for things like groups.  in fact the whole system would need a single
new button (a toggle), and then all be interface driven.

Just considering the future possibilities before implementing one that
limits them.  not trying to twist your proposal Bassam.

Doug Ollivier