[Bf-funboard] Restrictions in the order of the NURBS Surface

Siddharth Palaniappan siddharth_univ at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 05:32:34 CET 2006

Hi,

I wanted to add that I have noticed that the bezier surface is not being drawn correctly on the control grid. Rather I think it leaves the first row/column of the control grid. Can someone please check this? The bezier surface(NURBS with bezier knots) should be such that the surface should interpolate thru the end control points. That is the end knot vectors should have degree + 1 multiplicity of knots. Is there anyway , I can set the knot vectors for the surface myself? Is there a way I can set the knot vector via the Python Script?

Thank You,

Yours Sincerely,

Siddharth